Tuesday 30 April 2013

Diabetes Related Vision Problems…


Diabetes Related Vision Problems | Eye Damage caused by Diabetes | Eye Care for Diabetics
Arizona, Tempe, Mesa, Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, AZ

vision problems caused by diabetes phoenix tempe glendale ahwatukee arizonaThose suffering from diabetes and it's symptoms are at risk when it comes to poor or low vision. According to the American Diabetic Association (ADA) regular eye exams are important in order to reduce the risk of diabetes related eyesight issue. The most common diabetes related issues include: Glaucoma, cataracts and retinopathy (damage to the blood vessels that support the eye. If you are concerned about your diabetes and potential loss of vision, please consider the following...


Temporary Vision Problems Caused by Diabetes
High blood sugar levels are common amongst diabetics. Increased blood sugar levels can cause the lens of the eye to enlarge. This tends to change the shape of the eye lens and can lead to blurred vision. These temporary symptoms can usually be revised by getting blood sugar levels stabilized and under control.


More Serious Concerns for Eye Damage
Permanent damage can sometimes result from constant pressure and swelling of the eye. According to the ADA, people with diabetes are 40 percent more likely to have glaucoma, and 60 percent more likely to develop cataracts. The National Eye Institute (NEI) reports that 40 to 45 percent of people with diabetes have some form of retinopathy. All of these conditions, left untreated, can lead to loss of vision, and eventually blindness.


Eye Care for Diabetics
The most important aspect of eye care for the diabetic is to seek regular eye exams. Consistent professional eye care will help prevent and/or control diabetes related vision problems before they become too serious. Controlling the symptoms of diabetes, especially high blood sugar levels, can halt the progression of many eye problems. Treatment for diabetes-related eye conditions may include medication, laser projections and surgery.


Other Diabetes Related Vision Risk Factors 
Obesity, high blood pressure, smoking and high cholesterol can increase eye problems resulting from diabetes. If you want to preserve your vision, adopt a more healthy lifestyle by eating right, exercising and avoiding harmful substances and/or smoking.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, this blog is really amazing and provide me answers to all my questions. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. I have same problem and now i want to consult
    Okulista Wroclaw for this..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. ForNatural Diabetes Cure Click On The Above Link

    To Get Rid Of Diabetes Click On The Given Link

    To Know How TO Cure Diabetes Click OnThe Link

    To Cure Diabetes Naturally Click On These Links

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read this blog, and got to know about the diabetes as a form of disease. And also its related vision problems. I am very much benefited after reading this blog. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep sharing.

    www.artificialeyeco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. The diabetes 60 system reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. From 2002 to 2019, I was battling this terrible disease called Diabetes, I couldn't afford so many things, as I was spending about 70% of my income on treating diabetes and liver problems. little did i know that my medications were the main cause of this issue. After spending tons of money nursing my diabetes, my wife’s friend messaged her on facebook,  Sarah told her about  the  great herbalist Dr  James,who uses herbs and roots extract to cure diseases that have been said to be incurable by drugs and injections from Nigeria in west A frica, my wife explained to Dr.James what’s going on with me, and Dr.James asked what i have been using, after my wife explained to him, he asked if i was having blurred vision, kidney issues or any other complications, my wife told him i had blurry vision and liver issues, and he confirmed that the medicines i have been using is the cause of the complications. That was when it occurred to me that my doctor had changed my medications 5 times within the space of 12 years. I took my time to read about the side effects of the medicine i was using, lo and behold, I was shocked.
    After 2 days, we ordered Dr.James  natural  herbs cure for Diabetes treatments and he also gave some directives on what to do, in a 4 days time , the supplements arrived in the States, and my husband started using the herbal medicine in accordance with Dr.James directives. so my husband used the herbal medicine accordingly as he was told. After the completion of the treatment on the 4th week, with  Dr.James herbal medicine, from 2019 till date, my husband  has been feeding normally like everybody else. After I saw these changes in 2019, I told some people I know about  Dr. James herbal mix medicine in west Africa , they used it and told others about it and the good news about Dr.James herbal healings keeps spreading.
    As interesting as this is, Dr.James have has cure for diseases like Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Lupus,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid. just reach him on his Email  [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com].  

    ReplyDelete